Day 10: Lugo to O Burgo de Negral

I left the stick behind me, forgot all about it. Never got a picture either…

Departed Lugo at 830,  not very motivated and soon found myself on a line of six on the road. All new folk taking advantage of the 100kms rule. Whatever about that, twas nearly all road walking today which is not ideal. The Primitivo has been good up to now but I sense more people and more roads. 

Glad I’m finishing in Arzua and bussing into Santiago on Tuesday at noon. My feet are kinda sore after today. Only took two photos the whole day, and one was a joke. The bridge below is actually near a decent river set up with paths and sports clubs on the outside of Lugo. Lugo itself, while not stunning despite the walls, has a decent vibe about, especially near the cathedral. I’d go back. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: La Pola to Berducedo

Camino Primitivo - The Quest for Truth Walk

[Autosaved] The Dam